[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: College Hill Annual Meeting

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:20:22 CDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christi Stewart <christiastewart at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, Sep 16, 2023 at 10:54 AM
Subject: College Hill Annual Meeting
To: katkake1 at gmail.com <katkake1 at gmail.com>,
marcus at marcusmillerfortopeka.com <marcus at marcusmillerfortopeka.com>, Craig
Dunstan for Topeka City Council <candidate at craigdunstan.com>

Hello Neighbors -

Just a friendly reminder to attend the College Hill Annual Meeting 7 p.m.,
Monday, September 18 at Westminster Presbyterian Church. We'll meet in the
basement.

We have several special guests attending the meeting. Marcus Miller and
Craig Dunstan - our two candidates for District 6 City Council - will speak
to our group and answer your questions. City of Topeka Staff are also
scheduled to attend to discuss the pedestrian safety street improvements
for College Hill.

Attached, you will find the Annual Meeting agenda and the minutes from the
July meeting.

Christi Stewart

See you Monday night -
Questions or comments? Email christiastewart at sbcglobal.net