[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: HHHS Pet Loss Support Group: 1st TUESDAY of the Month!

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:23:13 CDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Taylor J. Leathers <tjleathers at topeka.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 13, 2023 at 11:01 AM
Subject: HHHS Pet Loss Support Group: 1st TUESDAY of the Month!

HHHS is proud to offer a free and confidential pet loss support group. We
aim to be here for our community in all stages of the human-animal bond,
from the joy of your "Gotcha Day" to the pain and suffering when you have
to say goodbye. The group meets the *First Tuesday of every month*! The
group previously used to meet on Mondays.

If you can't make it, please feel welcome to join our Facebook group
online, HHHS Pet Loss Support Group. We are a non-judgmental group of
people who know the feelings you are feeling.

There is no statute of limitations on grief- please come if it's been a day
or 10 years since you lost your pet. Come if your pet passed away, if it
got lost and you never got closure, come if you had to rehome or surrender
your pet, come no matter the circumstances. Come late if you have to. Leave
early if you have to. We're here.

You won't find blame, just understanding.
Questions: Email Grace at grace.clinton at hhhstopeka.org

**THIS GROUP DOES HAVE A FREE-ROAMING CAT IN THE ROOM, PER MEMBER VOTE.**

[image: PET LOSS SUPPORT Tuesdays.png]