[College Hill Topeka] Recycling Reminder

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:57:36 CDT 2020

Reminder:

The next College Hill recycling drive is this coming Saturday, March 28.
We'll take any kind of metal (aluminum and steel cans, old aluminum storm
doors, old plumbing fixtures and pipes, etc.)

Please place items on your porch in the morning. To arrange a special pick
up or to ask questions, please call Carol Christensen at 785-554-8068.

The neighborhood really appreciates your participation in this fundraiser.
We are grateful for your contributions and our amazing volunteers that make
this drive possible.

Thank you!