[College Hill Topeka] Recycling Reminder

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 11:22:30 CDT 2020

The next College Hill recycling drive is this coming Saturday, March 28.
Please note, as a neighborhood, we are taking precautions to ensure the
safety of our volunteers and residents. We ask that you place the items on
your porch and practice social distancing when the volunteers arrive to
collect your metal recyclables. Volunteers will be wearing gloves and will
not be meeting face-to-face as they have in the past.

The neighborhood really appreciates your participation in this fundraiser.
Please note our volunteers are taking the health of the neighborhood
seriously. We are grateful for your contributions and care.

Thank you to our amazing volunteers that make this drive possible.