[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Fall Newsletter

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 19:26:06 CDT 2023

Hello neighbors,

Our amazing neighbor volunteers are in the process of hand delivering the
Fall version of the College Hill Neighborhood newsletter. You may have
already found yours, left with care, on your porch.  Check out the
attachment for a digital version. The newsletter can also be found on
Facebook and our website CollegeHillTopeka.org.

Thank you to our amazing volunteers!!

As a reminder, our neighborhood association provides many amazing benefits.
Annual College Hill Association dues are only $20. If all households paid
dues annually = $12,000 (600+ households).

Dues help pay for
• FREE family events
• Park enhancements
• Neighborhood improvements
• Communications, like the newsletter, keep you up-to-date

The annual meeting, *September 18th*, is a great time to pay your annual
dues.  If you can't make the meeting feel free to pay dues online at
http://www.collegehilltopeka.org/college-hill-dues/.

Thanks for making our neighborhood a wonderful place to live!