[College Hill Topeka] CH recycling 9/9

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:57:28 CDT 2023

Have you been saving your metal recycling for College Hill? The
next recycling drive is next Saturday, September 9th and we want your
metals! Please remember to help our amazing volunteers by sorting items by
type:

   - Aluminum beverage cans

   - Steel cans (like cat food and tuna cans), aluminum foil, and pie pans

   - Other metals (like aluminum sheeting, storm doors, copper pipes,

   copper fittings, bronze, etc)

Please place sorted items on your porch by 9 am Saturday, September 9th.
If you have any questions about the College Hill Recycling Drive or to
volunteer during our next recycling drive please contact Carol Christensen
at 785-554-8068.