[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Keep America Beautiful - Topeka/Shawnee Co's 40th Get Down & Get Dirty

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:23:07 CST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Taylor J. Leathers <tjleathers at topeka.org>
Date: Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 8:10 AM
Subject: RE: Keep America Beautiful - Topeka/Shawnee Co's 40th Get Down &
Get Dirty

Good Morning,

KAB is holding its* 40th annual community wide cleanup called, "Get Down &
Get Dirty*". This year the cleanup day will be held on *EARTH DAY (Saturday
April 22**nd* *) from 10am-12pm with lunch following at a location to be
announced*. I am attaching the flyer for the event. We are looking for
individuals and TEAMS of people who would like to come together to make our
city/county more beautiful.

*We are holding an informational meeting on our regular scheduled monthly
meeting to talk about Get Down and Get Dirty. That meeting will be held
this Tuesday, March 14th at CRC's Care Center at Avondale East (455 S.E.
Golf Park Blvd.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/455+S.E.+Golf+Park+Blvd.+Topeka,+KS+66605?entry=gmail&source=g>
Topeka, KS 66605
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/455+S.E.+Golf+Park+Blvd.+Topeka,+KS+66605?entry=gmail&source=g>)
from 12pm-1pm. *

Thank you so much for helping in spreading the word, because we are
definitely looking forward to getting more teams put together!