[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: KS LIEAP and Financial Assistance Resource Event

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:02:49 CST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Taylor J. Leathers <tjleathers at topeka.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 1:13 PM
Subject: RE: KS LIEAP and Financial Assistance Resource Event

This will be an event where customers can apply for KS LIEAP, visit with
financial assistance agencies, and learn more about additional resources
available to them in the Topeka area. They will have the opportunity to
visit with all of the organizations/agencies and be entered into a drawing
for prizes every hour (but only if they visit all of the tables).

Since the KS LIEAP program closes on March 31st, we want to make sure
customers have the chance to apply for any and all of the resources
available to them. Let me know if you have any questions. 😊

Thank you,

*Alison Lee*
* Sr Customer Affairs Advisor*
*Evergy*