[College Hill Topeka] CHNA Annual Meeting 9/19 (In Person)

Christi Stewart christiastewart at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 20:08:57 CDT 2022

Good evening, neighbors!
Plan to attend College Hill's annual meeting at 7 p.m., Monday Sept. 9 at Westminster Presbyterian.

We'll vote on our new officers, enjoy delicious refreshments and learn about the latest happenings in the neighborhood. Braxton Copley, from the City of Topeka, will join us to talk about the City/s 50/50 sidewalk program.

Attached is the agenda for the meeting. We hope to see you Monday night!

Christi Stewart