[College Hill Topeka] CHNA Tomorrow Night!

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 20:32:54 CDT 2022

The next College Hill round table is tomorrow night at 7. You can join us
at Westminster Presbyterian or via Zoom. If you’d like to join us via Zoom
please see below:

Topic: College Hill NA
Time: Jul 18, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7244578859?pwd=ZTZCbWJKRFhvVktab1lCU0wybHRFZz09

Meeting ID: 724 457 8859
Passcode: 1122
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7244578859#,,,,*1122# US (Houston)
+16694449171,,7244578859#,,,,*1122# US

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 444 9171 US