[College Hill Topeka] CHNA Tomorrow Night!

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:23:25 CDT 2022

College Hill Neighbors! Join us in-person at Westminster Presbyterian
Church for the July CHNA Roundtable Meeting. 7 p.m., Monday, July 18.

We will discuss National Night Out - August 8. And discuss this year's 4th
of July festivities... do you have any comments or suggestions for next
year? Plan to attend the meeting - or share your thoughts with a board
member.

Can't attend the meeting? We're going to try to Zoom the meeting for the
neighbors at home. Details to come! See you Monday night!