[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: College Hill recycling results for 9July 2022 drive

Skip Ellis sellis5306 at cox.net
Thu Jul 14 10:24:56 CDT 2022

Sorry I didn’t get my cans out that morning.  I had them ready to go, but we had to show our house at the same time and had to leave.  I will hold on to them and give them to one of the neighbors when I do move.  It’s sold and will be finalized Sept. 12, 2022.  I am hoping there is a house for me in this area that small than this one.  Since my husband, Skip Ellis, passed away last September it has been hard to keep up with it.  If you do know of any homes in the area that for sale please let me know.  Contact me on my cell phone at 785-554-4774.  Thank you!

Diane Ellis
1321 SW College Ave.

Sent from Mail for Windows