[College Hill Topeka] Recycling recycling!!! Tomorrow!

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:18:37 CDT 2022

Be sure to put your recycling out tomorrow morning by 9 am!

To ease the work for our amazing volunteers we are asking that you separate
items by type:

   - Aluminum beverage cans

   - Steel cans (like cat food and tuna cans), aluminum foil, and pie pans

   - Other metals (like aluminum sheeting, storm doors, copper pipes,

   copper fittings, bronze, etc)

Please place sorted items on your porch by 9 am Saturday, July 9th.  If you
have any questions about the College Hill Recycling Drive or to volunteer
during our next recycling drive please contact Carol Christensen

at 785-554-8068.

Thank you for making College Hill a great neighborhood!