[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Cleanup - This Saturday

Ben Alford benjamen.alford at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:12:04 CDT 2022

This weekend we will be hosting the annual College Hill Clean Up at Boswell Park.  We will have 2 dumpsters available this weekend as well as volunteers to help load the dumpsters from 8am - 12pm Saturday.  We will accept anything BUT tires, batteries, yard waste, paint, & chemicals.  After noon on Saturday the dumpsters will still be available but there will be no volunteers to help load the dumpsters.

If you need any help picking up items from your house , please email Benjamen.alford at gmail.com and we can try to arrange a pickup.

If you have trash or debris in your alley, let us know and we will try and pick it up.

If you wish to help volunteer feel free to come down and help Saturday morning!

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you there!

Ben Alford