[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: YWCA Week Without Violence

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:54:53 CDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 9:50 AM
Subject: YWCA Week Without Violence

Hello Greater Topeka Community!

We are ONE WEEK from the kick-off of our annual *YWCA Week Without Violence
<http://www.ywcaneks.org/wwov> *being held October 18-22, 2021 to
honor *Domestic
Violence Awareness Month
<https://www.ywcaneks.org/blog/2021/10/01/from-reckoning-to-resolution-october-is-domestic-violence-awareness-month/>*
. *Attached, you will find the full schedule of events for the 2021 Week
Without Violence*, along with clickable links to register for the two FREE
trainings and the FREE virtual panel discussion. We believe that united
action is powerful, and this year, we are working together to move* "From
Reckoning to Resolution"* by holding events and creating spaces to uplift
the fearless movers, innovative shakers, passionate trailblazers, and bold
inspirations in our community who are working tirelessly to organize
voices, disrupt systems, and eliminate barriers around the issue of
domestic violence.

Please share this flyer with your networks and contacts! For more
information on all of these FREE events, please visit
*www.ywcaneks.org/wwov* <http://www.ywcaneks.org/wwov> or the "Events" tab
on our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ywcaneks/> page @ywcaneks.

Together, we can eliminate gender-based violence and create a community
that is safe and violence-free!

*Emily Steimel-Handy |* Public Education Coordinator, Center for Safety and
Empowerment

Pronouns: *She/Her/Hers*

*T:
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/225+SW+12th+Street+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66612?entry=gmail&source=g>*(785)
354-7927
ext. 316
* E: *emilys at ywcaneks.org

*YWCA of Northeast Kansas*
225 SW 12th Street
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/225+SW+12th+Street+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66612?entry=gmail&source=g>

Topeka, KS 66612
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/225+SW+12th+Street+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66612?entry=gmail&source=g>

24-hour helpline: 1 (888) 822-2983
www.ywcaneks.org

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."