[College Hill Topeka] REMIDER, Harvester free food distribution, Tuesday, July 13 9:00 a.m.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 19:01:53 CDT 2021

Harvester Mobil Food Pantry will be this Tuesday at the Gordman (previous) parking lot starting at 9:00 a.m.  3245 S.W Topeka Blvd.
As Always, No I.D. is required except the number of persons living in the household.
Volunteers welcome and needed. arrive at 8:00 a.m
.Sorry about the late reminder but please come and take advantage of this free Mobil Food Pantry.  We are expecting the usual  30-40 thousand lbs. of fresh food.
Delores Smith234 2883
Sponsored by the CentralToperka TurnAround Team and Topeka Bible Church