[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: FSGC to offer free "Helping Your Child Manage Anger" presentation

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:12:56 CST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 11:59 AM
Subject: FSGC to offer free "Helping Your Child Manage Anger" presentation

Good morning and happy Friday!

I hope this email finds you well.

FSGC is pleased to offer a free parent workshop on *“Helping Your Child
Manage Anger”* coming up next Thursday evening, November 12 at 6:30 p.m.
via Zoom.

We understand that kids (and adults) are really frustrated with all of the
changes related to the COVID-19 pandemic. FSGC wants to offer parents some
practical advice and tips to help kids manage anger.

We hope that many folks can tune in and get some help to make life a little
easier when their child’s anger flares up.

Please share the attached flyer (pdf) of jpg below and encourage parents
and caregivers to sign up. If you send regular email updates or newsletters
out to parents, we would greatly appreciate you including this resource for
your families. And lastly, if you’re active on Facebook, please feel free
to share our post with your followers as well.

Thanks in advance for your help in getting the word out. We’ve all got to
stick together in these tough times! Have a great weekend!

Pam
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/325+S.W.+Frazier+Ave.+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66606?entry=gmail&source=g>

[image: For email signature]

Pam Evans

Director of Marketing & Development

325 S.W. Frazier Ave.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/325+S.W.+Frazier+Ave.+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66606?entry=gmail&source=g>

Topeka, KS 66606
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/325+S.W.+Frazier+Ave.+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66606?entry=gmail&source=g>

785.232.7902

FSGCtopeka.com

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."