[College Hill Topeka] CHNA Recycling 3/28

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:41:25 CST 2020

The next College Hill recycling drive is Saturday, March 28. We'll take any
kind of metal (aluminum and steel cans, old aluminum storm doors, old
plumbing fixtures and pipes, etc.) Please place them on your porch in the
morning. To arrange a special pick up or to ask questions, please call
Carol Christensen at 785-554-8068.

The neighborhood really appreciates your participation in this fundraiser.
We are grateful for your contributions and our amazing volunteers that make
this drive possible.

Thank you!