[College Hill Topeka] Harvesters Free Fresh Food Distribution, Tuesday, November 12, 9:00 a.m. at the Stormont Vail Event Center

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 04:24:51 CST 2019

The monthly HARVESTERS Mobile Fresh Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, November 12th, 9:00 A>M> at the Stormont Vail Event Center south Parking Lot.
No I.D. or income requirements, just the number of persons in the household.
Fresh vegs. fruit, dairy, bakery/bread products will be given out on a first come first serve basis.  We average about 30 thousand lbs of food each month.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed and should arrive about 8:00 a.m.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see  the tables and chairs. We Welcome the walkers, please come.

Thanks to everyone who helps.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and The Topeka TurnAround Team.
Delores Smith
234-2883

NOTE;   iT APPERS THE TEMPERATURE WILL BE COOL THIS TUESDAY.   WE DO NOT CANCEL THE FOOD DISTRIBUTION IN THE WINTER.  IT'S ALWAYS THE SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.WITH TtHANKSGIVING JUST AROUND THE CORNER PLEASE TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP FOOD FOR A FAMILY  WHO MIGHT BE IN NEED . THANK YOU ALL.