[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Recycling This Saturday

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:18:48 EDT 2018

As a reminder the next quarterly College Hill recycling drive is Saturday,
September 8th.  We'll take any kind of metal (aluminum and steel cans, old
aluminum storm doors, old plumbing fixtures and pipes, etc.) Please place
them on your porch in the morning.  To arrange a special pick up or to ask
questions, please call Carol Christensen at (785) 357-1437.

The neighborhood really appreciates your participation in this fundraiser.
We thank and appreciate VERY MUCH all the people who contribute their
recyclables. Thank you!