[College Hill Topeka] Harvesters Free Food Distribution, Tuesday, September 11 th., at Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 16:15:43 EDT 2018

The Monthly HARVESTER  Mobil Food Pantry will be held  Tuesday, August 11 TH. 9:00 A.M. AT THE Expo Centre South Parking Lot.
No I.D, or income requirements, just the number of persons who live in the household.
Fresh vegs., fruit, dairy and bakery/bread will be given on a first come basis.  We average  30 thousand pounds of food each month.
Volunteer helpers are always welcome and needed and should arrive at about 8:15 a.m.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food table and chairs.  We appreciate the walkers, please come.
Thanks to everyone who helps and who comes to help their family/
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and Topeka TurnAround Team.

Delores Smith 234-2883