[College Hill Topeka] Fw: Shawnee County Extension offers free nutrition & cooking classes to families with children from prenatal to age 19

Tracy Tugman tracyttugman at ksu.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:14:07 EDT 2018

Hello,  I'm trying this again.  Thanks!

Tracy T. Tugman

EFNEP Nutrition Educator

K-State Research & Extension-Shawnee County

1740 SW Western Ave.

Topeka, KS 66604

785-232-0062

tracyttugman at ksu.edu

http://www.shawnee.ksu.edu

________________________________
K-State Research and Extension offers a series of eight free cooking and nutrition classes for families with children.  We can customize the sessions to help participants meet their needs individually or in groups.  If you (or most of your group) qualify for free or reduced-price school lunch, WIC Program or SNAP you qualify for  EFNEP (Expanded Food And Nutrition Education Program) and we would be happy to work with you.  Please contact the Shawnee County Extension office  to schedule your class.  (Lessons also available in Spanish).

Have a great day!

Tracy T. Tugman

EFNEP Nutrition Educator

K-State Research & Extension-Shawnee County

1740 SW Western Ave.

Topeka, KS 66604

785-232-0062  Ext: 118

tracyttugman at ksu.edu