[College Hill Topeka] CHNA Meeting Monday 3-19

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 10:55:44 EDT 2018

Neighbors,

Please join us next Monday, March 19th at Westminster Presbyterian Church
for the College Hill Neighborhood Association meeting.  Philicia McKee,
Executive Director of Keep America Beautiful in Topeka and Shawnee County,
will be joining us to discuss Keep America Beautiful and the benefits
neighborhoods receive from their organization.

In addition to our regular business, we will need to discuss the National
Night Out Against Crime and whether or not we will host an event this
year.  At this time we do not have anyone to plan or staff the event.  If
you are interested in planning, staffing, or assisting with the NNO event
please contact me or attend the meeting Monday.

Thank you and we hope to see you at 7 p.m. on Monday.

- Katrina Shaw
CHNA President