[College Hill Topeka] National Night Out Against Crime

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:19:40 EDT 2016

Good afternoon!

The College Hill Neighborhood needs your help. This year we are in
desperate need of a volunteer to assist in planning the National Night Out
Against Crime scheduled August 6th in Boswell Park.

The board would be happy to provide assistance and guidance however we are
not able to run this event this year.

There is an informational meeting tomorrow March 30 at 6:30 p.m. at the
Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library, Room 101AB, 1515 SW 10th. If you
are able to assist us with this event we ask that you attend the
informational meeting tomorrow.

If you are interested please contact Katrina Shaw at katkake1 at gmail.com for
details. Thank you for making this neighborhood so wonderful.