[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Spring 2016 Newsletter

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Fri Mar 11 23:13:37 EST 2016

Hello Neighbors! The Spring College Hill Newsletter is here! You should have received a printed version directly to your door. If not, it will be arriving this weekend.

Also, remember your recycling! Tomorrow is the day - please set out your metals!
Saturday, March 11, beginning at 9 a.m.
We'll take any kind of metal (aluminum and steel cans, old aluminum storm doors, old plumbing fixtures and pipes, etc.) Please place them on your porch. To arrange a special pick up or to ask questions, please call John and Carol Christensen, 554-8068 or 357-1437.
The money raised helps pay for the neighborhood newsletter and our wonderful 4th of July celebrations! Please help support our neighborhood!

The Spring Newsletter is attached. Thank you!

Erin Snethen
President, College Hill Neighborhood Association
1921 SW Huntoon Street
(785)608-9839
erinsnethen at gmail.com
esnethen at sewingworkshop.com