[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Garage Sale Starts Tomorrow!

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Wed Jun 8 11:15:40 EDT 2016

Join your College Hill neighbors in the annual College Hill Garage Sale. The sale starts tomorrow - Thursday, June 9 – Sunday, June 12, 2016.

Each home has a different schedule, so see listings below.

Participating homes so far:
1615 SW Plass
1328 SW Plass: Fri and Sat, 8-5. Lots of smaller misses clothing, household goods, Longaberger baskets and a Longaberger small shelf unit, designer bags, wine fridge, 7 1/2 and 8 Narrow women's shoes, hammock swing chair, shearling coat, MORE.
1264 SW Plass: We will be open Saturday for sure and maybe afternoon Friday...
1535 SW Jewell: Multi-family sale with new items added. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 9-11. Starts at 8 am - you won't want to miss it!
1600 SW Jewell Ave: Saturday & Sunday
1309 SW College: 8am-2pm Sat Only!! We will have a bunch of misc. items BUT also a ton of tools and men items! We are selling our home and downsizing for our move to Maine. Ladies being your husbands...this sale is right up there alley!!!
1284 SW College: We will have steins some authentically German. Books, mostly hard back. Other collectibles such as Beanie Babies. Other small appliances.
1276 SW College: Thursday & Friday 9 to 4. And A lemonade stand for charity The lemonade stand has made 200 dollars the previous times she had it, for disaster relief. Come and quench your thirst for a good cause.
1287 SW Garfield Ave.: June 10th starting at 9am. Saturday only. Various household items. Also some different types of birdcages. Hope to see everyone.
1516 SW Mulvane: Saturday June 11 only.

Help spread the word! We also have a Facebook event you can share with your friends!
https://www.facebook.com/events/133005483774777/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/133005483774777/>

Thank you!

Erin Snethen
President, College Hill Neighborhood Association
1921 SW Huntoon Street
(785)608-9839
erinsnethen at gmail.com
esnethen at sewingworkshop.com