[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Garage Sale Weekend June 9-12

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Thu Jun 2 13:17:27 EDT 2016

If you're planning on having a garage sale during the College Hill Garage Sale weekend, June 9-12, please let me know. I'd like to add addresses to the Facebook event. You can email or text me the details. Here’s the information we have on Facebook/NextDoor now. This is the only form on advertising this year, so make sure to share this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/133005483774777/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/133005483774777/>

Join your College Hill neighbors in the annual College Hill Garage Sale. This year the sale will be the second weekend in June; starting Thursday, June 9 – Sunday, June 12, 2016.

Individual homes post your sale times/days. You don't have to be open all 4 days. Create your own timeline.

Help spread the word! Share this event and post the items you're selling!

Thanks!

Erin Snethen
President, College Hill Neighborhood Association
1921 SW Huntoon Street
(785)608-9839
erinsnethen at gmail.com
esnethen at sewingworkshop.com