[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: United Way of Kaw Valley - Hosting a Blood Drive with the American Red Cross

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:41:38 CDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Taylor J. Leathers <tjleathers at topeka.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 10:07 AM
Subject: United Way of Kaw Valley - Hosting a Blood Drive with the American
Red Cross

Hello all,

United Way of Kaw Valley and the American Red Cross are hosting an upcoming
blood drive.

Please join our lifesaving mission and schedule an appointment today!

*Drive Details:*
*Site: *United Way of Kaw Valley
*Address: *1527 SW Fairlawn Road, Topeka, KS, 66604
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1527+SW+Fairlawn+Road,+Topeka,+KS,+66604?entry=gmail&source=g>
*Room Name: *Conference Room
*Date: *Fri Mar 24, 2023
*Time: *09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
*Blood Program Leader Name: *Jessica Barraclough
*Blood Program Leader Phone Number: *
Click here to make an appointment
<https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/drive-results?zipSponsor=TopekaUW&cid=siebel&med=email&source=bdc_email&utm_source=siebel&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bdc_email>

The need for blood is constant and only volunteer donors can fulfill that
need for patients in our community. Nationwide, someone needs a unit of
blood every 2 to 3 seconds and most of us will need blood in our lifetime.

Thank you for supporting the American Red Cross blood program!

Download the Red Cross Blood Donor App on the App Store
<https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/blood-donor-by-american-red/id911428916?mt=8>,
Google Play
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cube.arc.blood> or text
BLOODAPP to 90999. Schedule appointments, view your blood type and results
of your mini-physical, and track your donations.

* Jessica Barraclough **(she/her/hers)*

*Vice President of Strategic Initiatives*

785-228-5120

*Topeka Office - *1527 SW Fairlawn Rd, Topeka, KS 66604
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1527%0D%0A+SW+Fairlawn+Rd,+Topeka,+KS+66604?entry=gmail&source=g>

*Lawrence Office -* 1127 Iowa St, Lawrence, KS 66044
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1127%0D%0A+Iowa+St,+Lawrence,+KS+66044?entry=gmail&source=g>

*Leave a legacy of impact. Please consider including United Way of Kaw
Valley in your estate plan*