[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: HHHS Seeking Vendors for Paws in the Park! (Application attached)

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:02:17 CST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Taylor J. Leathers <tjleathers at topeka.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 10:56 AM
Subject: RE: HHHS Seeking Vendors for Paws in the Park! (Application
attached)

Good morning! Helping Hands Humane Society is gearing up for our annual
pet-friendly festival! We are seeking sponsors and vendors for the event to
show off their business and get to talk to pet parents in the community.
Expo space is open for businesses, service providers, non-profit
organizations, family owned crafts, and so much more! You'll see a variety
of breeds and get to pet a lot of pups! Join us for this wonderful
fundraiser, the animals at HHHS rely on the dollars raised to maintain
through the summer months.

Please reach out to me with questions! Attached are the vendor and sponsor
packages.

Thank you,

Grace