[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: HHHS Offering "Name Your Price" Dog Adoptions Due to Low Space

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:32:24 CST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Taylor J. Leathers <tjleathers at topeka.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 2:20 PM
Subject: HHHS Offering "Name Your Price" Dog Adoptions Due to Low Space

[image: NAME YOUR PRICE ADOPTION SPECIAL.png]

Hello Topeka and surrounding areas:

Here we are again once again asking you to come adopt, adopt, adopt! If it
seems like we are constantly running out of kennel space – that’s because
we are! We currently have 70 dogs and puppies available for adoption and 28
currently on stray hold!

We are waiving reclaim fees on pets if you come get your animal on its
stray hold – we just really want these pets to go back to the homes who are
missing them!

Starting TODAY until further notice, we are running a “Name Your Price” on
dog adoptions – minimum $20 to adopt! This includes puppies, all breeds,
and any length of stay.

If you can’t adopt right now, you can donate to HHHS to help offset the
costs of the shelter by losing adoption fees. Getting animals into homes is
our utmost priority right now!

If you can foster, foster. We’ll send y'all the details!