[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: HHHS: Huge Spay-Neuter Announcement for Pet Owners!

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 18:44:29 CDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Taylor J. Leathers <tjleathers at topeka.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 8:39 AM
Subject: HHHS: Huge Spay-Neuter Announcement for Pet Owners!

Announcement from the *Helping Hands Humane Society Community Clinic:*

As of Monday, July 10th, there are NO ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS for personal
guardians of pitbulls and pitbull mixes, pet rabbits, or felines for
spay/neuter services at the HHHS Community Clinic. There are also NO
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS to access low-cost vaccines at the HHHS Community
Clinic. If you previously thought you didn't qualify due to your income
level, we are no longer requiring income verification for these groups.
This is a permanent change.

Also! To celebrate this announcement, we have a variety of donors who are
covering some costs - so while funds last, it will be only $50 for a pittie
spay/neuter and $25 for a kitty spay/neuter. Two vaccines are required
before sterilization. If your pet is up to date on these, you'll be asked
to provide vaccination records; if not, we will be able to provide the
combo vaccine free of charge thanks to Petco Love, and the rabies vaccine
will cost $15. We do offer additional recommended preventative vaccines and
medications. The first 300 kitty & pitty microchips are also SPONSORED!

If you have a kitty or pitbull to be spayed/neutered and would like to
apply, please visit https://www.hhhstopeka.org/spay-neuter/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hhhstopeka.org%2Fspay-neuter%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0lEDC7FEtY76JkbzkoclAaFNzhs7JcA0JvX_j9pxZNrIM16-CrppZoJOU&h=AT3mhSxDXCjrM8fzX4k8Oa8xFteJQh5K-HXaI-4tk9yMGX7tfqXLAjeEb0xaluLTWCAJKpy94EFIeAh7eyPYFCzms_idfxEFvBzfpVFs3KIu8nhGLZlmqQTpYJvFi8z5LvOs&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT2_Bdx3lKTTQRrIjg2SxMa7PBFPYpA860NHILytFVNjTkj5DcsK1vZfeyhPjm1hsew57uCxXiuv112k0c-pxdydYBIbWAd9z_-jEzAWby28kmuTA2KMbeJeAq9_H34fp9M8XD8zyYTiSNPUu-ebs6XBXLpZgex0DRz2m6ZN8NYqaw2XHoz0gHSbj48bw2uE5NBa1IrUDFwM>
and submit the application. It will require you to make selections in the
eligibility section, but please know this will be disregarded for any
cats/pit bull mixes.

If you need your pet to be up-to-date on vaccines before surgery, you can
set up your own online account at the link above and self schedule your
vaccines.

Questions can be directed to the Community Clinic at 785-272-2299!

Attached is the printable for this new special!

Thank you!

Grace

Grace.clinton at hhhstopeka.org