[College Hill Topeka] CNHA Meeting 7 p.m., Monday July 17

Christi Stewart christiastewart at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 16 13:22:40 CDT 2023

Hi neighbors. It's time for another College Hill Neighborhood Association meeting. 7 p.m., Monday, July 17 at Westminster Church. Attached, please find the agenda for the meeting.
I hope you can attend this meeting. We will discuss our recent 4th of July events and get started planning for next year. If you have any thoughts or comments on the parade or events, please share. Plan to attend the meeting or send an email to christiastewart at sbcglobal.net
We also plan to discuss the upcoming National Night Out Against Crime - Saturday, August 5 in Boswell Park.
Thanks to everyone for recycling their metal with College Hill - Saturday's drive brought in $179. Attached is a photo of College Hill's cans!  See you Monday night.Christi Stewartchristiastewart at sbcglobal.net