[College Hill Topeka] College Hill's Chili Cook Off on Feb. 4.

Christi Stewart christiastewart at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 29 19:21:29 CST 2023

College Hill's annual chili cook off is returning Saturday, Feb. 4! We're very excited to be able to host this event again. A special thank you to Westminster Presbyterian for welcoming this chili crowd again.
The chili cook off will take place from 5-7 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 4 at Westminster Presbyterian Church at 13th and Boswell. $5 per adult and $2.50 per child.
It's really cold this week and it's perfect weather for chili. Bring a crock pot of your special chili and enter it in the official contest. (traditional, non-traditional and vegetarian categories) Guests will decide the best in each category.
We're expecting a large crowd and could really use some help.Would you consider bringing a crock pot of chili? How about Chili toppings - cheese, sour cream, diced onions, jalapenos, crackers... OR drinks, desserts or cinnamon rolls???

If you are able to bring anything, please email christiastewart at sbcglobal.net or erinsnethen at gmail.com

We plan to be at the church around 3:30 Saturday to set up and receive and organize the donations. Please bring your items to the church around 3:30. If you're unable, contact Christi or Erin to arrange special delivery. Can you help set up for our event? Come to the church at 3:30. We would love the extra help.
In addition to delicious chili and quality time with your neighbors, you can pay your $20 neighborhood dues for 2023.
Thank you for making College Hill great!Christi Stewart