[College Hill Topeka] Update: College Hill Spring 2023 Newsletter

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 11:42:04 CDT 2023

Neighbors,

Please note that the College Hill Cleanup will be held Saturday May 6, not
May 7 as listed in the newsletter.

Additionally, the July recycling date has changed since printing. It will
be held the following weekend, Saturday July 15.

Both events will have additional publicity as we got closer to the events.