[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Tshirt Sale - 22 days left

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 12:31:59 CDT 2022

The College Hill T-Shirt Fundraiser is happening now! Last year we offered
a variety of t-shirt and hoodie options with the College Hill emblem in
white. This year we are offering t-shirts, hoodies, tie dyes, and tank tops
with the College Hill emblem in black.

Don’t hesitate to get your July 4th gear ordered. The *last day for sales
is May 22nd*! All orders will be delivered to you by volunteers for the
College Hill Neighborhood and proceeds will benefit the College Hill
Neighborhood.

Check out the store here:
https://topekaspirit.tuosystems.com/stores/collegehillna

Thanks to Go Blue for their support of the College Hill Neighborhood!