[College Hill Topeka] Recycling This Weekend!

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:55:37 CDT 2022

The next recycling drive is Saturday, March 26th and we need your
help!  Even if you haven't saved recyclable metals in the past for our
neighborhood, it's not too late to get started now!

To ease the work for our amazing volunteers we are asking that you separate
items by type:

   - Aluminum beverage cans

   - Steel cans (like cat food and tuna cans), aluminum foil, and pie pans

   - Other metals (like aluminum sheeting, storm doors, copper pipes,

   copper fittings, bronze, etc)

We are unable to take appliances, hot water heaters, and other very
heavy items.  Please place sorted items on your porch by 9 am Saturday,
March 26th.

If you have any questions about the College Hill Recycling Drive or to
volunteer during our next recycling drive please contact Carol Christensen
at 785-554-8068.