[College Hill Topeka] Blossoms needs pots!

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 18:15:22 CDT 2022

*CALLING FOR POTS! ASAP*

*We are in need of used pots/planters for our College Hill Blossoms sale
coming up April 30 from 8-11. However, we need your pots NOW so we can get
them planted right away. They need to be 10" or bigger. Please contact Sue
Fackler (785-806-3525) or drop them by her porch (1600 Boswell) this week.
This will be the 18th year for College Hill Blossoms and it's always been a
big money-raiser for the neighborhood. Proceeds go for the improvement of
Boswell Square Park. *