[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Financial Help Flyers and KERA

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:23:14 CDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 2:50 PM
Subject: Financial Help Flyers and KERA

Good afternoon!

I’ve attached the Financial Help informational flyers that can also be
found on our website at www.evergy.com/financialassistance .

Regarding the Kansas Emergency Rental Assistance account credit
holds/disconnect canceling/restores, Kansas Housing Resource Corp is
working directly with our Credit and Collections Department and has a
process in place. We receive customer information from KHRC and then apply
the needed holds etc… to customer accounts. The customer account
information (application confirmation with KHRC) *HAS* to come from KHRC.
We will not accept a call from a customer or agency as confirmation a
customer has applied or has been approved for the program.

Payment arrangements are still offered, however depending on how many
broken pay arrangements a customer has had in a 12-month period, their
initial amount to start a new arrangement may be much higher than the 1/12
amount.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 😊

Thank you,

*Alison Lee*
* Sr Customer Affairs Advisor*
*Evergy*

*alison.lee at evergy.com <alison.lee at evergy.com>*

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."