[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: City of Topeka Community Engagement Community Resource Bags Available

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:38:54 CST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 2, 2022 at 9:17 AM
Subject: City of Topeka Community Engagement Community Resource Bags
Available

Season’s Greetings Community Partners,

The City of Topeka Division of Community Engagement is excited to continue
offering agencies and organizations community resource bags to distribute
to your clientele.

The Community Engagement resource bag is a printed version of local
community resource information to give a quick view of helping agencies to
our neighbors in need.

We probably haven’t captured everything, but our team is working hard to
constantly improve the information by adding verified community programming
on a weekly basis.

If your agency has information that needs to reach the community feel free
to *email me mglaude at topeka.org <mglaude at topeka.org> * the infographic and
we’ll insert it into the bag.

Please let me know if you would like to place an order. There is no number
too little or too big. The bags can be picked up at our office located at
City Hall, 215 SE 7th Street, 1st floor.

Pick up appointments will be arranged upon confirmation of orders.

Thank you for being such a great community partner!

Thanks

To Greater Success,

Monique Y. Glaudeˊ

Director of Community Engagement

City of Topeka

City Manager’s Office

215 SE 7 <https://www.google.com/maps/search/215+SE+7?entry=gmail&source=g>
th Street, Suite 150

Topeka, KS 66603

785-368-4470

www.topeka.org

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Program Coordinator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."