[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTER FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION, September 14, 9:00a.m., at Stormont Vail Events Center.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 13:00:14 CDT 2021

Harvester will hold a free fresh food distribution Tuesday, September 14th at the Stormont Vail Events Center South Parking  Lot at 9:00 a.m.
No  I.D. or income information is required.  Only the number of persons living in the household is needed.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed and should arrive about  8:00 a.m. at the South Parking Lot.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food table and chairs.  We appreciate the walkers, please come
Fresh Vegs., fruit, dairy, and bread/bakery products will be given on a first come first serve basis.
Thank everyone who has helped.  It's a great effort by everyone including the recipients who come to help their families.  we usually have between 30 and 40 thousand pounds of food each month.
Sponsored by The Topeka Bible Church and Central Topeka Turnaround Team.
Delores Smith785 234 2883

Note: Volunteers who come to help may sign up and receive boxes for themselves or a family who cannot come.  Sign up sheet at the tables.  The food boxes are prepared for them to pick up when it's over.