[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Season of Sharing Information Meeting: Oct 20-1:00 p.m.

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:19:01 CDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 8:32 AM
Subject: Season of Sharing Information Meeting: Oct 20-1:00 p.m.

[image: Season of Sharing - Brightening the Holidays. One Wish at a time.]

Good Morning!

The 7th annual Advisors Excel “Season of Sharing” holiday giving program
will be accepting applications from *October 25th-November 12th*.

This program supports individuals and families during the holiday season by
providing unique services or fulfilling needs not typically met by other
holiday giving programs.

We will grant wishes to recipients from Thanksgiving Day to Christmas Day.

*If you’d like to learn more about Season of Sharing, please join us for an
informational **Zoom **meeting at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, October **20th**.*

We’ll share how selections are made, what type of requests we grant vs.
decline, and more about the program in general.

It is also a great opportunity for you to ask questions about the program.

We have found our program made the biggest impact, and helped those who
needed it most, on applicants who were “referrals” or “submissions” from
organizations* just like yours*!

This is exactly what we hoped Season of Sharing would do!  Due to the
far-reaching impact of COVID-19 we’re anticipating a higher number of
applications this year.

That makes vetted submissions like yours more important than ever.

*To attend the informational meeting, please click here
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080C4FABAC22A6F85-season1> to RSVP. I
will send you a calendar invite with the Zoom link included.  *

*If you are unable to attend but would like to send someone in your place,
please feel free to share the link with them. *

A digital copy of our application, frequently asked questions and a link to
the online application page will be sent out after our informational
meeting.

I look forward to seeing you on October 20th!

Sincerely,

*Tracy Khounsavanh Killough*

Director of Community Engagement

*E:* tracy.killough at advisorsexcel.com         *P:* 866.363.9595

*A:* 2950 SW McClure Rd., Topeka, KS 66614
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2950+SW+McClure+Rd.,+Topeka,+KS+66614?entry=gmail&source=g>

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."