[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTERS FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION TUESDAY OCTOBER 12th. 9:00 a.am. at Stormont Vail Event Center.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 14:30:24 CDT 2021

Harvesters will hold a free fresh food distribution Tuesday, October 12th at the Stormont Vail Event Center  South Parking Lot,  at 9:00 a.m. INo I.D. or income information is needed, just the number of persons living in the household.
Vehicles are parked as they arrive and will begin on a first-come fist basis. at 9:00 a.m.  We usually have between 30-40 thousand lbs .of food.  Please take advantage of this.
VOLUNTEERS are always welcome and needed.  Volunteers should arrive about 8:00 a.m.  As always volunteers may pick up boxes of food for themselves or someone in need.
Walkers are encouraged to come.  Sign in at the tables for food.
Thanks to everyone who helps.
Delores Smith234 2883

Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and Topeka TurAround Team