[College Hill Topeka] Handbell Choir 12/7 at 7

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:39:25 CST 2021

Westminster Presbyterian Church is hosting the Lawrence Community Handbell Choir on Tuesday, December 7 at 7:00.
In addition to Christmas handbell music we'll also have a Christmas Hymn Sing.
Afterward we'll have cookies and hot chocolate to-go bags.
The event is free and is open to all!
Our church is located at 1275 SW Boswell (corner of 13th and Boswell).
Please use the South entrance. We also have an elevator entrance on the East side.
Bring a friend or two!