[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: FutureNow: Fianace

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:33:44 CST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 1:57 PM
Subject: VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: FutureNow: Fianace

Good afternoon,

Communities In Schools of Mid-America is excited to announce the return of
in-person FutureNow: Finance events in Topeka. The first event of the
2021-22 school year is scheduled for November 17th and 18th. We are looking
for volunteers to help guide students as they learn to balance their
monthly budget and build their financial literacy. Sessions are about 90
minutes long and we have lots of spots to fill.

We hope you will consider signing up and sharing this opportunities with
you friends and colleagues. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Please sign-up here:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/805094da5a92cabfa7-futurenow

We look forward to seeing you all in-person next week!

*Julie Phillips – Director of Grants*

Communities In Schools of Mid-America

1919 Delaware Street, Lawrence, KS
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1919+Delaware+Street,+Lawrence,+KS+66046?entry=gmail&source=g>
66046
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1919+Delaware+Street,+Lawrence,+KS+66046?entry=gmail&source=g>

Cell Phone: 785.806.0327

Main Line: 785.856.5190

she | her

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D7B9DA.21712030]
<http://cismidamerica.org/get-involved/celebrating25years/>

#AllinforKids | *In Schools and Beyond*

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."