[College Hill Topeka] REMINDER; Harvester Mobil Food Pantry, Tuesday , May 11 , 9:00 a.m.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 05:23:50 CDT 2021

HARVESTER will hold its monthly free fresh food distribution Tuesday, May 11th at the former Gordman s Parking lot  3245 S.W. Topeka Blvd.. 9:00 a.m.
NoI.D. or income information required.   Just the number of persons in the household. We receive food for about 600 households each month. so please come.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed.  Volunteers should arrive at about 8:00 a.m.
Sorry about the late notice...
Sponsored by the Topeka Bible Church and The Topeka TurnAround Team.

Thhank you all for your help..
Delores Smith234-2883
Our mobile food pantry is always the second Tuesday of the Month, June will be June 8th.  so mark your calendar.