[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Vaccine info for Shawnee County

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:06:30 CDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 1:46 PM
Subject: Vaccine info for Shawnee County

Good afternoon,

You all are probably aware by now that everyone age 16 and older is
eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. You may already have the following
information, but this is the most current info.

I attached a list of the vaccine providers. Each provider does their own
scheduling.

I attached the info. for the outreach clinics we (SCHD) are doing.

To arrange for home bound persons to get vaccinated in their home, the
number I provided last week is still the number to call = 251-4949.  People
can also contact us at  COVIDVaccine at snco.us.

Best regards,

Marla Wurtz, RN, BSN

Infectious Disease Health Services Team Leader

Shawnee County Health Department

251-5782

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."