[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Recycling Results

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:32:36 CDT 2021

Neighbors,

Thank you for your generous contributions to our recent recycling drive,
completed just this past weekend!  Because of you and the work of our
volunteers, the neighborhood collected 348 pounds of aluminum cans and 379
pounds miscellaneous metals resulting in $112.00 for College Hill!

 We thank and appreciate VERY MUCH all the people who contributed their
recyclables!  Since the neighborhood recycling drives began
in September 1990, our College Hill Association has received *$14.115.08*
 from recycling!

    Many thanks also to the neighbors who helped to pick up and deliver
recyclables, Susan and Clark Duffy; Frank and Sarah Meadows; James and
Harley Stamper, and John & Carol Christensen.

Our next recycling drive will be Saturday, July 10, the Saturday after the
4th of July.

    We ask again that neighbors pre-sort their recyclables for the next
drive.  Cat food and tuna cans, aluminum pie plates, and aluminum foil are
to be bagged with steel cans, not aluminum beverage cans.  Because aluminum
beverage cans bring in the greatest amount of money from these drives, we
ask that neighbors save them for College Hill.  If you need to get rid of
your aluminum cans before our next drive please contact the Chistensens at
785-554-8068.  They have graciously offered to store recyclables until the
next drive July 10th.

Thank you for supporting our amazing neighborhood, College Hill!