[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Recycling and Upcoming Events

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:18:18 CDT 2021

The next recycling drive is this coming Saturday, March 27th and we need
your help sorting your materials.  To help our amazing volunteers we are
asking that you separate items by type:

   - Aluminum beverage cans
   - Steel cans (like cat food and tuna cans), aluminum foil, and pie pans
   - Other metals (like aluminum sheeting, storm doors, copper pipes,
   copper fittings, bronze, etc)

Please place sorted items on your porch by 9 am Saturday, March 27th.  If
you have any questions about the College Hill Recycling Drive or to
volunteer during our next recycling drive please contact Carol Christensen
at 785-554-8068.

*College Hill Upcoming Events*

*Recycling*

March 27th

July 10th

September 11th

December 11th

C*ollege Hill Clean Up*

April 24th and 25th

*Blossoms*

May 1st

*National Night Out Against Crime*

August 7th

*Garage Sale*

To be determined - tentative weekend of June 5th

*Independence Day Walk*

July 3rd 10 a.m.