[College Hill Topeka] CHNA: Monday March 15th

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:50:35 CST 2021

Join us for the bi-monthly College Hill Neighborhood Association round
table discussion this coming Monday, March 15, 2021 at 7 pm via Zoom.  To
access the meeting click here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86946610897?pwd=SmtQU0NzRWVqaVJtVGxpaUpuVVNQZz09>.
Neighbors will discuss upcoming neighborhood plans and events.

Want to see what we discussed in our last meeting?  Check out our website
for the meeting minutes from January 2021 by clicking here
<http://www.collegehilltopeka.org/meeting-minutes-january-2021/>.

Remember to save those metals!  The next recycling drive is March 27th and
we need your help sorting your materials.  To help our amazing volunteers
we are asking that you separate items by type:

   - Aluminum beverage cans
   - Steel cans (like cat food and tuna cans), aluminum foil, and pie pans
   - Other metals (like aluminum sheeting, storm doors, copper pipes,
   copper fittings, bronze, etc)

Please place sorted items on your porch by 9 am Saturday, March 27th.  If
you have any questions about the College Hill Recycling Drive or to
volunteer during our next recycling drive please contact Carol Christensen
at 785-554-8068.

We look forward to seeing you via Zoom on Monday for the College Hill round
table discussion.

Topic: College Hill NA Meeting
Time: Mar 15, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86946610897?pwd=SmtQU0NzRWVqaVJtVGxpaUpuVVNQZz09

Meeting ID: 869 4661 0897
Passcode: 1122
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,86946610897#,,,,*1122# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,86946610897#,,,,*1122# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)