[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTERS FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION TUESDAY MARCH 9TH. 9:00 a.m.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 07:03:45 CST 2021

OUR MONTHLY MOBILE FOOD PANTRY DISTRIBUTION WILL BE HEL AT THE FORMER GOODMANS'  PARKING LOT, 1345 S. Topeka Blvd. instead of the Events Center due to the Covid situation.  We appreciate Mr. Henry McClures support in making this large lot available.
As always, No I.D or income requirements are needed just the number of persons in the household.
Fresh vegs. fruit dairy bread/bakery products will be given out on a first come first serve basis.  WE will have a huge delivery this month so be sure to come.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed and should arrive at about 8:00 - 8:15 a.m. Volunteers may always sign up for a box of food for themselves and/or someone who can use help.
As always,  Thank everyone who helps.  February was the first we have had to cancel since we began the food distribution.  March starts our 12th year and it's because of the people who volunteer and support this Mobile food pantry. Volunteers have made this an extremely productive project for helping our neighbors.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and Central Topeka TurnAround Team.

Delores Smith234-2883